Hi guys!

My name is Mike, AKA TheStoneMan and I've only recently joined the Freedom Network.

It seems like an incredible place with a great community and I'm excited to be a part of it :) I'm a gaming Youtuber (original I know) who makes Funny Moments, Lets Plays, Reviews, Horror Reactions and Gaming Challenge videos and have done for about 2 years now.

My content has never really had much of a schedule due to moving around between jobs and struggling to find the time, but now I'm all settled and have a system in place to ensure that I can make videos as regularly as possible and I'm really excited to throw myself into making content! :D

If you guys could take a moment to check out my channel and offer any feedback at all I'd really appreciate it, as well as saying hi and offering me any tips for navigating the forums.

I'm here to make some friends and potentially find other gamers who would be interested in collaborations, so if you like my videos and wanna get involved drop me a message! Looking forward to chatting to you all and working together to be as awesome as we can be :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi guys!

My name is Mike, AKA TheStoneMan and I've only recently joined the Freedom Network.

It seems like an incredible place with a great community and I'm excited to be a part of it :) I'm a gaming Youtuber (original I know) who makes Funny Moments, Lets Plays, Reviews, Horror Reactions and Gaming Challenge videos and have done for about 2 years now.

My content has never really had much of a schedule due to moving around between jobs and struggling to find the time, but now I'm all settled and have a system in place to ensure that I can make videos as regularly as possible and I'm really excited to throw myself into making content! :D

If you guys could take a moment to check out my channel and offer any feedback at all I'd really appreciate it, as well as saying hi and offering me any tips for navigating the forums.

I'm here to make some friends and potentially find other gamers who would be interested in collaborations, so if you like my videos and wanna get involved drop me a message! Looking forward to chatting to you all and working together to be as awesome as we can be :D

Welcome to the family Mate

Welcome to Freedom! I feel your pain with not having the time to gather an upload schedule, I work at least 50 hours a week usually and have a family, so the struggle is real haha. Maybe if you'd like to collaborate, you could check out our collaborate section and make a post! I'll link the section to you below!

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Thanks Fred! :D I've already popped a thread in the collab section too so hopefully I get some responses on that