Gaming New to the Forums

Hey guys, I'm kinda new to the community forums and I've never really use it before so I don't know what to expect.

I'm Lind or Sony, I runt the Vapidlindanator Channel on YouTube and I'm a gaming focused channel. I don't see my content as funny most of the time but I do try to put as much time and editing into the videos I produce, so if you find yourself enjoying one on my videos I'd appreciate the feedback. I'm open for random debates and discussion whether that's in my comments, on twitter or on these forum pages, I'm exited to start becoming an active member.

V out ;3

Reactions: AFKPlays

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thats absolutely wonderful that your looking to become an active member of the forum Sony :) , its a pleasure to meet you and to have you join us on the forums. As you are new could I ask that you check out the forum rules, which I shall link below, just so you know what is expected of you while using the forums, and if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to send me a message (click on my profile and then on "start a new conversation")
https://freedom.community.tm/rules/

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guys, I'm kinda new to the community forums and I've never really use it before so I don't know what to expect.

I'm Lind or Sony, I runt the Vapidlindanator Channel on YouTube and I'm a gaming focused channel. I don't see my content as funny most of the time but I do try to put as much time and editing into the videos I produce, so if you find yourself enjoying one on my videos I'd appreciate the feedback. I'm open for random debates and discussion whether that's in my comments, on twitter or on these forum pages, I'm exited to start becoming an active member.

V out ;3
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! xD I checked out your channel! You seriously deserve more subs man! xD Justt keep up the good work! Subbed and looking forward for more!