Gaming New to the forums

hottytom gaming

Rising User
Hello freedom family my choosen name is hottytom my IRL name is thomas i am 29year old and my story started when i first gotten my gamer name from my cusin and we were playing some WWE and he came up with the name hottytom because his name was pyrobri. moving on a ahead years later i still used the name hottytom is mostly anything i have done, i even use the name on twitch where i found the most awesome editor that i got spend some time watching his stream and i got the think maybe i could do youtube as well as he was promoting freedom in his stream i just hadn't taken him up on his offer until last year and i will be in freedom for almost a year now i am happy to be my channel has about 21 subs now, my game posion is doing world of warcraft on the go mount farming where i run on one char. looking for all the mounts i do not have and i do that on the no other chars. unless something else IRL is more important that i will cover the days that i was not around. i am also would love some idea that i can breach out in means of content i do not have like dime for the love of me. my editing posion is window movie maker i love it and cant wait to up my editing game as well.

PS: save me freedom

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
Hello freedom family my choosen name is hottytom my IRL name is thomas i am 29year old and my story started when i first gotten my gamer name from my cusin and we were playing some WWE and he came up with the name hottytom because his name was pyrobri. moving on a ahead years later i still used the name hottytom is mostly anything i have done, i even use the name on twitch where i found the most awesome editor that i got spend some time watching his stream and i got the think maybe i could do youtube as well as he was promoting freedom in his stream i just hadn't taken him up on his offer until last year and i will be in freedom for almost a year now i am happy to be my channel has about 21 subs now, my game posion is doing world of warcraft on the go mount farming where i run on one char. looking for all the mounts i do not have and i do that on the no other chars. unless something else IRL is more important that i will cover the days that i was not around. i am also would love some idea that i can breach out in means of content i do not have like dime for the love of me. my editing posion is window movie maker i love it and cant wait to up my editing game as well.

Heya Thomas, WWE was entertaining when I was in High School, I miss Monday Night Raw :p That's nice how your cousin gave you a name to use for the future.Where did you find your editor? How long have you been playing world of warcraft for? It's a bummer that you don't have money at the moment, but hopefully that changes for the future ^^

hottytom gaming

Rising User
Heya Thomas, WWE was entertaining when I was in High School, I miss Monday Night Raw :p That's nice how your cousin gave you a name to use for the future.Where did you find your editor? How long have you been playing world of warcraft for? It's a bummer that you don't have money at the moment, but hopefully that changes for the future ^^

i been playing world of warcraft for 11years, psynaps is on twitch as well. he done stuff for swifty who i also watch i didnt hear of swifty first until i was horde in MoP then i quit wow for a bit to play on the xbox got told about twitch from there and now i am here. now i edit my own stuff because of psynaps when he stream he starts off with edits and it took me like twice before i almost gave up but i kept watching psynaps so i join the network because i did 4 other videos at the end of 2014

fattmat

Freedom! Member
i been playing world of warcraft for 11years, psynaps is on twitch as well. he done stuff for swifty who i also watch i didnt hear of swifty first until i was horde in MoP then i quit wow for a bit to play on the xbox got told about twitch from there and now i am here. now i edit my own stuff because of psynaps when he stream he starts off with edits and it took me like twice before i almost gave up but i kept watching psynaps so i join the network because i did 4 other videos at the end of 2014
I started playing world of warcraft before the burning crusade came out, but I took breaks off/on. Swifty is a great guy, I used to watch his PvP videos a ton when I was younger. Streaming/editing can take a bit of effort, but I hope you manage to work well with everything ^^

hottytom gaming

Rising User
I started playing world of warcraft before the burning crusade came out, but I took breaks off/on. Swifty is a great guy, I used to watch his PvP videos a ton when I was younger. Streaming/editing can take a bit of effort, but I hope you manage to work well with everything ^^

i do i still rock my mount farming vidoe i do have missed mounts just to see if anyone notice right now i am working on the raid mounts with the once a week is a bummer because i was doing the 5mans mounts pumping those bad boys out on the same day of doing 2 runs and waiting for the reset and you can also see how my channel grows by the videos to bad to getting a bit better and now its just on its own

fattmat

Freedom! Member
i do i still rock my mount farming vidoe i do have missed mounts just to see if anyone notice right now i am working on the raid mounts with the once a week is a bummer because i was doing the 5mans mounts pumping those bad boys out on the same day of doing 2 runs and waiting for the reset and you can also see how my channel grows by the videos to bad to getting a bit better and now its just on its own
There's a ton of mounts to collect in wow, but catching them all would be great. I remember that some aren't gettable anymore, but you can still manage to get a great portion. You'll continue to grow more and more as well. Lastly, I need to head to bed, but welcome again to the forums Hotty ^^

hottytom gaming

Rising User
There's a ton of mounts to collect in wow, but catching them all would be great. I remember that some aren't gettable anymore, but you can still manage to get a great portion. You'll continue to grow more and more as well. Lastly, I need to head to bed, but welcome again to the forums Hotty ^^

thank you and i seem to have found the youtube channel link in my settings

MrPenguim

New User

Wellcome you are not the only one