Community New To The Forums! My YouTube Channel!!!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Guys Im real new to the forums so if you want to give me some tips, tricks, introduce, etc JUST SAY SO! Also I have a small YouTube channel where I do stupid stuff and play games come check me out if you like, thanks a whole ton if you do. :D
Hello there Mike, seeing new people on the forum is exciting! Have you been to other forums before? Most tips on here can be found randomly, but to start you off, gaming videos are popular, but they need to have a purpose. Let's plays only work if you have the equipment, personality, or advertising to back you up. Don't be afraid of creativity ^^

Reactions: MikeNotic
Hello there Mike, seeing new people on the forum is exciting! Have you been to other forums before? Most tips on here can be found randomly, but to start you off, gaming videos are popular, but they need to have a purpose. Let's plays only work if you have the equipment, personality, or advertising to back you up. Don't be afraid of creativity ^^
Thanks for the advice ill definitely keep that in mind.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Mike!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We have specific sections here for tips and feedback, etc. if those are what you need! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D