Gaming New to the community.

Tinypeanut

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2017
YouTube
Hello everyone.

My online name is Tinypeanut. I'm 26 years old and my channel consists of gaming and vlogging. I created this channel for two reasons. First, I'm an owner of a gaming community called Septem Pro Vita and I love the community atmosphere. We've been gaming together for over 9 years as a community and I want to use YouTube as a tool to reach more people to get involved. My second reason is vlogging, capturing those moments in life that I can look back on in years to come.

This is a very unique situation for me as I have little to no experience when it comes to editing videos and other things required for YouTube. Between my wife and I, this is a very hands on learning curve and hopefully we will get good at it soon enough and will start to notice the change in quality with our videos. But until that happens all advice,thoughts, comments and concerns are welcomed!

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Greetings Peanut! Welcome to the Freedom forum. We're glad to have you aboard.
I would like to welcome you as well for becoming a member of the Freedom family.
Good luck buddy!

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
welcome to freedom, I too do vloging ^^ just checked out your channel. so many questions over your choice of username "tiny peanut" very memorable XD ^^

Tinypeanut

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2017
YouTube
Thanks everyone. The name Tinypeanut is a very long story but it was created while playing World of warcraft lol