Gaming New To Freedom

Mikkool TV

New User
Nov 29, 2016
YouTube
Hi I am new to freedom network.
This is my channel: UC7KehUHlzsFdTZkWxKEs9Cg
or search MikkoolTV
It's mainly focus on Counter-Strike GO games. I want to grow as a youtuber but I am stuck with this little subscriber, I will be focusing now on making more videos and hopefully this network will help me grow.

Please help me have at least 100 subs so that I can change my name too. That will be a great help!

Thank you so much!

Your name/alias: MikkoolTV
Where are you from?: NJ
How old are you?: 25
How did you find Freedom!? Research
What made you join our forums?: Gather friends and learn from their success
What are your hobbies?: Games and more Games :)
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? For entertainment and money! :)
What is your biggest dream? To be famous! :)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: I was busy in few months but I will start uploading at least twice a week! :)

Last edited:

Nuno GME

Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Nuno_GME
Hello and Welcome. I'm new to youtube as well as the Freedom community. So far everybody has been really friendly and its a greate place to chat with other YouTubers. Just do what you love subscribers will come later.

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
When did you start playing Counter-Strike GO? Also what are you planning to change your channel name to once you reach 100 subs? :)

Mikkool TV

New User
Nov 29, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
When did you start playing Counter-Strike GO? Also what are you planning to change your channel name to once you reach 100 subs? :)

Hi, Thank you for visiting my thread! I started playing csgo last year. I want to name my channel MikkoolTv if will have 100 subs :) Hopefully :) Are you playing csgo too?

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Hi, Thank you for visiting my thread! I started playing csgo last year. I want to name my channel MikkoolTv if will have 100 subs :) Hopefully :) Are you playing csgo too?
That's great to have a game you play for that long :) Unfortunately I don't play it. Playing Heroes & Generals though which is also a fun shooter game :) Isn't that your channel name atm?