Gaming New to freedom!

Artful Tundra

New User
Nov 11, 2016
YouTube
When I started out, I thought growing would be easy. I thought that youtube was easy. My channel is still under 50 subs (I have 42 right now) I really would love for my channel to grow I would love to collab with people. I have many ideas I am working on a machinima series soon I also own an esports team that inst so popular for many different games i'm uploading our games on my channel .

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hi welcome to freedom forums.
machinima my last channel a couple of years back got screwed by that company like many others i am still surprised they get away with what they do. anyways a story for another day.
Have fun and I hope you enjoy your time here.

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the team! I suggest putting your channel link in your signature or leave us a link so we can check out your channel :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
When I started out, I thought growing would be easy. I thought that youtube was easy. My channel is still under 50 subs (I have 42 right now) I really would love for my channel to grow I would love to collab with people. I have many ideas I am working on a machinima series soon I also own an esports team that inst so popular for many different games i'm uploading our games on my channel .
Welcome to the Freedom Community

Your well on the road i seeing you mention a Machinima Series and owning a Esports team, good luck mate :D