Community New to Freedom

GGBACON

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi guys! I'm new to Freedom, I just partnered with Freedom just now! I am looking forward to meeting new people and friends who are part of the Freedom family. And looking forward to learn more about Freedom and how I can work on my Youtube account. Thank you Freedom!

Your name/alias: Marc/Shin also known as GGBACONchannel on Youtube

Where are you from?: Philippines

How old are you?: 28

How did you find Freedom!? I find out about Freedom on Youtube

What made you join our forums?: I am a forumer and I know forums has all the information that I can get, that's why I'm here!

What are your hobbies?: Online Gaming mostly, chatting with friends and eating. Can't continue the day without eating a lot. Hahaha!

What is your favorite food? Sushi, Spaghetti/Pasta, Pizza and all the food you can find in a gamer's desk. :D

Why did you start YouTube? I have a lot of channels before but they are just plain for my personal use and now I have started a new channel mainly for gameplays, reviews, streams and a lot more that is related to gaming. And now, I'm serious about it. :D

What is your biggest dream? Like everybody else, to be successful. Well I dreamed about being a professional dota 2 player.

What kind of channel do you run?: my channel is mainly for online games though I have made another playlist which is exclusively for the showcase of my girlfriend's paintings that are also for sale.

How frequently do you upload?: I can say, I upload to Youtube like an average of 3-4 times a week cause I am a student as well so I have to focus on my studies first on business and do the youtuber work during weekends. :)

And shoutout to Nazzi for guiding me all the way of the partnership process of my Youtube-Freedom account. Thanks a lot <3

Last edited:
Reactions: DGTL ONE

Sujan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
Nepal
YouTube
sujan869
Hi guys! I'm new to Freedom, I just partnered with Freedom just now! I am looking forward to meeting new people and friends who are part of the Freedom family. And looking forward to learn more about Freedom and how I can work on my Youtube account. Thank you Freedom!

Welcome to Freedom Family!!

GGBACON

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi GGBACON and welcome to Freedom! Do you mostly do DOTA 2 or are there other games you like to play online? Are they mostly multiplayer?

Most of the time, I play DOTA 2 as my friends often invite me to party up with them but I started from MMORPGs and FPS so I still love playing them and am still looking for the game where I can spend most of my free time playing with.
If you know Sicarius Gaming eXtreme Evolved or otherwise known as SGX Evolved, I am a guild leader and a pioneer of the one of the world's largest online gaming community since 2008 and we focused on MMORPG games before until new games came out and we divided the work into leading each realm (games) to play with members alike. I am now leading the DOTA 2 SGX Guild so yeah, but I still play MMOs ;) Thank you by the way for welcoming me and taking the time reading my thread :)

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Not a problem! I was mostly wondering because I'm mostly doing single player RPGs at the moment (a full playthrough), but I like to get an idea of what different people like to play and may try DOTA 2 next (never actually played it, though it's been in my steam list for a while).

GGBACON

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Not a problem! I was mostly wondering because I'm mostly doing single player RPGs at the moment (a full playthrough), but I like to get an idea of what different people like to play and may try DOTA 2 next (never actually played it, though it's been in my steam list for a while).

You should try it! :D It may be confusing and complicated at first but by playing a few games and read some builds, you will eventually learn to love the game. And there is a "Learn" feature in-game where there are tutorials for new players. :)

Reactions: gunsage

GGBACON

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oh by the way, the tutorial in-game is a hands on tutorial where you get to learn to move your hero, use skills, use items and how you can earn gold. Then it'll ask you to play with bots in-game to familiarize the game and after that, you'll be playing with online players new and average skills and knowledge in a limited heroes mode. :) You better ask your friends to play with you when you have familiarized the game cause it's much fun to play with friends where you can communicate in-game using the built in team & party voice feature :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

What made you join our forums?: I am a forumer and I know forums has all the information that I can get, that's why I'm here!

What are your hobbies?: Online Gaming mostly, chatting with friends and eating. Can't continue the day without eating a lot. Hahaha!

What is your favorite food? Sushi, Spaghetti/Pasta, Pizza and all the food you can find in a gamer's desk. :D

Why did you start YouTube? I have a lot of channels before but they are just plain for my personal use and now I have started a new channel mainly for gameplays, reviews, streams and a lot more that is related to gaming. And now, I'm serious about it. :D

What is your biggest dream? Like everybody else, to be successful. Well I dreamed about being a professional dota 2 player.

What kind of channel do you run?: my channel is mainly for online games though I have made another playlist which is exclusively for the showcase of my girlfriend's paintings that are also for sale.

How frequently do you upload?: I can say, I upload to Youtube like an average of 3-4 times a week cause I am a student as well so I have to focus on my studies first on business and do the youtuber work during weekends. :)

And shoutout to Nazzi for guiding me all the way of the partnership process of my Youtube-Freedom account. Thanks a lot <3
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

You mention: 'Well I dreamed about being a professional dota 2 player' the way you say it seems like you have given up on it? :eek:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

You're in the Philippines too? That's awesome ^^ Have you considered visiting George at all? I feel like I would stop by a lot more if I wasn't working all the time in the United States :eek:

Pizza is totally the way to go! I feel like I can never get enough pizza lately.

GGBACON

Rising User
Freedom! Member
You're in the Philippines too? That's awesome ^^ Have you considered visiting George at all? I feel like I would stop by a lot more if I wasn't working all the time in the United States :eek:

Pizza is totally the way to go! I feel like I can never get enough pizza lately.

By George, you mean the founder of Freedom? I watched his videos on youtube a lot trying to learn more of what would be helpful to me. :)
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

You mention: 'Well I dreamed about being a professional dota 2 player' the way you say it seems like you have given up on it? :eek:

Haha. Yeah, you see, every season comes a new meta so it's hard to adjust everytime especially if you haven't played for a week then you're back to trying to get your game back.
Did i just read.... Dota 2 on freedom! forum?!

Yep Haha. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
By George, you mean the founder of Freedom? I watched his videos on youtube a lot trying to learn more of what would be helpful to me. :)

Haha. Yeah, you see, every season comes a new meta so it's hard to adjust everytime especially if you haven't played for a week then you're back to trying to get your game back.

Yep Haha. :)
Yea i can understand, always difficult to get back into a game when you haven't played for a while. Especially those type of games :p

Reactions: GGBACON