Should I Post More Mobile Tutorials?

• Total voters

BlitztechYT

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2017
I play a lot of mobile games, also i do youtube/tech tutorials, i started a year ago but have started being more seriously about a month ago, i was looked a network/partner and freedom seemed pretty good, and so far its awesome, i will soon get my first paycheck which will be lit. right now im mainly posting a kinda new mobile survival game called Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival , i post tutorials, tips, and update news about it, if u could leave some feedback and check me out that would be awesome!

Reactions: AFKPlays

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. The first paycheck is always exciting :D

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I play a lot of mobile games, also i do youtube/tech tutorials, i started a year ago but have started being more seriously about a month ago, i was looked a network/partner and freedom seemed pretty good, and so far its awesome, i will soon get my first paycheck which will be lit. right now im mainly posting a kinda new mobile survival game called Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival , i post tutorials, tips, and update news about it, if u could leave some feedback and check me out that would be awesome!
Welcome to the Community :)

A mobile game wich i loved to play was Dead Trigger but nowadays Final Fantasy Mobius :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Welcome to the Freedom forums! :D Add your channel link so that people can visit your channel easily!

AkatoshReturns

Rising User
Aug 20, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to freedom! :) You may want to add a subscription button, so people can check out your channel. I enjoy playing mobile games, mainly Pokemon Go at the moment. Mobile games are a good way to past time whilst travelling. ^_^