AkatoshReturns

Rising User
Aug 20, 2017
YouTube
Just created a freedom account.

But never the less, I will be using this platform to showcase the work I do whilst at university. I'm a games development student that is about to go into their second year. I mainly enjoy creating 3D Assets, but I do have experience using Unreal Engine 4. I just want to make games! :) At the moment, I have only uploaded a couple of turnarounds for the assets that I have created. Expect more to come!

Here's a weapon I created during my first year at university:

But since I'm on summer break, been using my break to play video games :p I'm slightly addicted to Nioh on PS4!

Reactions: Deathlake

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Just created a freedom account.

But never the less, I will be using this platform to showcase the work I do whilst at university. I'm a games development student that is about to go into their second year. I mainly enjoy creating 3D Assets, but I do have experience using Unreal Engine 4. I just want to make games! :) At the moment, I have only uploaded a couple of turnarounds for the assets that I have created. Expect more to come!

Here's a weapon I created during my first year at university:

But since I'm on summer break, been using my break to play video games :p I'm slightly addicted to Nioh on PS4!
Welcome to freedom man :)