Gaming New To Freedom: Grynch_Gaming

Zac Hall

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2016
Texas
YouTube
GrynchYT
Hey guys, my name is Zac but i'm known as Grynch on my Youtube Channel. On my channel you'll see a mixture of Gaming/Challenges/Vlogs. I try to bring my two biggest loves together on my channel my Family and Gaming. I try to upload at least one video a week but i'm going to try and upload 3 per week soon. I started back in Febuary of this year and i'm currently at around 570 Subscribers. I don't believe in Sub4Sub and i'm constantly trying to build my community and build relationships with other content creators.

I can't wait to get to know you all!
- Grynch

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey Zac, welcome to Freedom! Honestly, I'm happy to meet someone against sub4sub!! :D I checked your channel! First off, it was pretty random, which is a pretty good sign that you're experimenting a lot of stuff which is a good thing! :D Saw a few of your videos...Whack your neighbour etc..Great job! But I don't know if having a shoutout series is a good idea, but yeah I do like your channel, subbed and looking forward for more xD
Also get your subscribe button here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/

It makes it much easier for people to take a look at your channel! :D Keep up the good work mate!

Reactions: Zac Hall

Zac Hall

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2016
Texas
YouTube
GrynchYT
Hey Zac, welcome to Freedom! Honestly, I'm happy to meet someone against sub4sub!! :D I checked your channel! First off, it was pretty random, which is a pretty good sign that you're experimenting a lot of stuff which is a good thing! :D Saw a few of your videos...Whack your neighbour etc..Great job! But I don't know if having a shoutout series is a good idea, but yeah I do like your channel, subbed and looking forward for more xD
Also get your subscribe button here

It makes it much easier for people to take a look at your channel! :D Keep up the good work mate!

I appreciate all the input! Ive stopped the shoutout series and I agree. If i want to do a video to help someone out i'll be doing Collaborations :)
If any of you think we would be a good fit for a collaboration dont forget to hit me up!

Reactions: AFKPlays

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Zac!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D