Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seth Kwiatkowski

Rising User
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Your name: Seth Kwiatkowski
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Wisconsin.
(Optional) How old are you?: I am 17, my birthday is July 1st.
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom just looking for partnership opportunities.
What made you join our forums?: To get out there and for people to watch my videos.
What are your hobbies?: I play Football(soon to be college) and Baseball. I hunt and play video games.
What is your favorite food? My favorite food would have to be tacos.
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because i've always had a dream to become a professional gamer.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To play video games at a professional level!
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel.
What kind of content do you upload? Black ops 3 for now but in the future I will upload Madden, GTA videos etc.
When do you upload?: I just started YouTube and I will try to upload just about everyday possible.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9_yeFdBYARll2UljdnSRA

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
How's it going Seth? Welcome to Freedom :) Good to see another COD player joining the community! While I can't say my track record in Call of Duty is all that great I do love the franchise x) How's Arena btw? I have a few PSN buds that play Arena but their opinions on it have been kinda all over the place xP I can't play competitive to save my life but best of luck on your road to the professional level man! Enjoy the forums, and have an awesome day :D - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Welcome to the forum mate.

Poll said you may need some GFX work? Inbox me if you do we can talk about it there. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1450145361][/DOUBLEPOST]
How's it going Seth? Welcome to Freedom :) Good to see another COD player joining the community! While I can't say my track record in Call of Duty is all that great I do love the franchise x) How's Arena btw? I have a few PSN buds that play Arena but their opinions on it have been kinda all over the place xP I can't play competitive to save my life but best of luck on your road to the professional level man! Enjoy the forums, and have an awesome day :D - Brandon

View attachment 12503

Arena is pretty good I'm starting a little series on it. The ban/protests screens every game make it time consuming