Community New to Fredom Family

Blazee (ZBLAZE)

New User
May 20, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Zach better known as Blazee and I'm from New york no not the city, I'm 16 years old and I found freedom through ziovo a youtuber i like and respected so i thought it could help me grow and be fun to be apart of, i joined the forums to meet to people make videos and possible make new friends i like to game and play basketball And i started my channel because my dad died so i wanted to focus on something else and so i made it i mostly play Minecraft but i have a 2nd channel for vlogs and i play other random games such as cs:go,reign of kings and rts games i try to upload 4-5 times a week and if you'd like to it'd be awesome if you'd check out my channel and if you like the content subscribe just search blazee on youtube and i should be the first 1 to come up Thank you Freedom Family!

xScarlife Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
xscarlife
Hello there Zach and welcome to the Freedom Family! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the chat or make a forum post. I have read your introduction, and i'm proud that you started a youtube channel to focus on something else. I'm pretty sure people will subscribe! In the meantime, did you know you can also add a youtube subscribe button below your signature? If not, check out this post: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.185508/ Anyways have a nice day and once again, welcome !! (y) (Y)

Reactions: Blazee (ZBLAZE)