Community New To Forum

finallychurro

New User
Nov 25, 2016
YouTube
finallychurro
Hello everyone my name is Churro. Yes thats my name and isn't cool. I'm new to the forum and some of my favorite hobbies are making videos, play soccer and playing video games. I am 21 and am the youngest one in my family. Hopefully I get to meet new friends in this forum and get some cool feedback in the future. Thank You!!!

monito

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
welcome aboard churro!! ^^
hope you enjoy your stay in the forums and also... men your name kinda makes me wanna go and buy something to eat atm xD

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone my name is Churro. Yes thats my name and isn't cool. I'm new to the forum and some of my favorite hobbies are making videos, play soccer and playing video games. I am 21 and am the youngest one in my family. Hopefully I get to meet new friends in this forum and get some cool feedback in the future. Thank You!!!
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Since you mentioned your gamer i'm curious to know as wich games you play and for what platform ^^

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Not at all man have you seen my name? Doesn't get much lamer than putting Bodacious in your name but I'm too lazy to come up with a different one xP Anyways welcome to Freedom fellow 21er! Sports and video games. It's almost weird how well they go together sometimes but I'm not complaining about a good balance :D Gotta have that moderation after all. Best of luck with both man! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

finallychurro

New User
Nov 25, 2016
YouTube
finallychurro
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Since you mentioned your gamer i'm curious to know as wich games you play and for what platform ^^
I play Xbox One :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480149057][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the family. We are here for you
Thank you very much I really appreciate it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480149377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not at all man have you seen my name? Doesn't get much lamer than putting Bodacious in your name but I'm too lazy to come up with a different one xP Anyways welcome to Freedom fellow 21er! Sports and video games. It's almost weird how well they go together sometimes but I'm not complaining about a good balance :D Gotta have that moderation after all. Best of luck with both man! - Brandon

View attachment 17500
Thanks but my channel is more about me building a car and taking it to the track. Have a lot of positive comments in some of my videos. Want to get into the gaming side by next year. I wanted to make my channel a little unique. Building a car and playing video games. That's actually a pretty cool name to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I play Xbox One :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480149057][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you very much I really appreciate it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1480149377][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks but my channel is more about me building a car and taking it to the track. Have a lot of positive comments in some of my videos. Want to get into the gaming side by next year. I wanted to make my channel a little unique. Building a car and playing video games. That's actually a pretty cool name to be honest.
Ahw :( PS4 myself :p