KingAmDa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2017
YouTube
It is interesting to look at the side-bar of the Freedom Network homepage and see what kind of cool sponsorship opportunities that could possibly be a reality for many creators tied with Freedom. There are plenty of cool sponsors already such as:
-Kontrol Freek
-Gamma Labs
-Game on Snacks
Although I myself do make gaming videos and follow that genre, how exciting would it be for other members of Freedom who don't follow the gaming genre such as vloggers or skit-makers to have sponsorship opportunities that follow their line of work. Also, it would also be exciting to see just more sponsorship opportunities in general. The more sponsorship opportunities, the higher goals will be set and the harder people would work to reach their goals. For me specifically, I would love to be a part of the Kontrol Freek family or the "Gamma Army."
Write a reply giving ideas on what new sponsorship opportunites you would like to see and what sponsorship you would be proud to hold.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It is interesting to look at the side-bar of the Freedom Network homepage and see what kind of cool sponsorship opportunities that could possibly be a reality for many creators tied with Freedom. There are plenty of cool sponsors already such as:
-Kontrol Freek
-Gamma Labs
-Game on Snacks
Although I myself do make gaming videos and follow that genre, how exciting would it be for other members of Freedom who don't follow the gaming genre such as vloggers or skit-makers to have sponsorship opportunities that follow their line of work. Also, it would also be exciting to see just more sponsorship opportunities in general. The more sponsorship opportunities, the higher goals will be set and the harder people would work to reach their goals. For me specifically, I would love to be a part of the Kontrol Freek family or the "Gamma Army."
Write a reply giving ideas on what new sponsorship opportunites you would like to see and what sponsorship you would be proud to hold.
Freedom! Is always on the lookout for great new sponsors for their partners :)
Beside the available sponsors they also have certain programs and games we can use wich is always great to see :)

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
-Kontrol Freek
-Gamma Labs
-Game on Snacks
I do hope to see some sort of partnership between razer/freedom

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
There's always Catalyst Mints. They'll take on anyone, no matter the size of your channel.

However, they don't really send you freebies, but I enjoy their product and actively buy from them.

catalystmints.com
Check em out. You get a 5% commission for every sale, and if you log into your Partnership account every day, you get "keys" to use on their site to unlock raffle tickets, random free steam games & cm swag.