Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hahaha I can totally relate to this!

On Mondays and throughout the week I'm often really tired by the time I get home, a lot of this probably has to do with my terrible sleep schedule which I hope to fix some time. However, I find that after making it through Wednesday, things start getting much easier and by Friday I am ready to call up all my friends and go hang out somewhere. :p

On a more relevant note, nice job with the skit! While I can't find any suggestions to give you in the mean time (besides perhaps a camera upgrade but that's not as important,) I'll point out what I think you did right. The editing is on point, your footage is cut at the right moments and the transitions are satisfying. The video length is just right, the video is as long as it needs to be to get the meaning across, thus keeping the viewer engaged. Additionally, because it is such a short video, viewers will tend to watch it again and again which will increase your retention. The choice of music is also nice and the editing that is done well too.

Keep up the great work @RaspberrySlice!

RaspberrySlice

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2015
YouTube
Hahaha I can totally relate to this!

On Mondays and throughout the week I'm often really tired by the time I get home, a lot of this probably has to do with my terrible sleep schedule which I hope to fix some time. However, I find that after making it through Wednesday, things start getting much easier and by Friday I am ready to call up all my friends and go hang out somewhere. :p

On a more relevant note, nice job with the skit! While I can't find any suggestions to give you in the mean time (besides perhaps a camera upgrade but that's not as important,) I'll point out what I think you did right. The editing is on point, your footage is cut at the right moments and the transitions are satisfying. The video length is just right, the video is as long as it needs to be to get the meaning across, thus keeping the viewer engaged. Additionally, because it is such a short video, viewers will tend to watch it again and again which will increase your retention. The choice of music is also nice and the editing that is done well too.

Keep up the great work @RaspberrySlice!
Thank Yoooooooooooooooooooou :DD

Reactions: Danny