Review4Review New Series Intro! Opinions Wanted

will Rich

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2015
YouTube
Hi!,
Personally while I find its intro for the game you have chose i do feel its a bit long i tend to find i stick to like a 20sec maximum but its your choice other than that its quite nicely done (I have put a intro for one of my new series below if you could leave me feedback on that that's be lovely)

C

Cyramex

Hello freedom friends I have a new series coming out in the future but before that comes out I would like some feedback. If you have an intro or a video in general you would like feedback on feel free to leave it here.

I think the intro is WAY too long and the random skip from the original song to a dubstep drop sounds pretty bad

Nc Gamer

Freedom! Member
Alrighty thanks for the input. As for the length, it is introducing a 30 minute video so I wasn't sure if making it short would fit the theming for the series. And do you have any ideas on improving the transition from regular to dubstep.

As for the Whalegoodentertainment intro I am not sure what is going on. A bit of context as to whether the building scape is something from watch dogs or something you designed. That being said it does make for a good general intro but its a bit too static-y for me.

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
It looks decent for the style of video, just try and cut the length down, I know that's been said before but the average viewer time is >15 minutes so if you take up 30 seconds of your 30 minute video with intro then that's less time for you to entertain, having said that, it's all about what your audience watches you for, so just try to make it relevant, but refined. have a good one.

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Meh everyone here is criticizing the length but if the intro contains necessary material to the video itself then it needs to stay in. That being said I'm sure there is some stuff here you could trim down on. However, the biggest issue I noticed was the aspect ratio of the video. I know you can't get HD quality with Legend of Zelda gameplay, but you need to make sure that two of the sides meet the edge of the video (In this case it would probably be top/bottom).

Would appreciate if you checked out this video though