Gaming New Possible Gaming Channel!

Lasagna

Rising User
Jul 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone, it's Lasagna and I've officially started my channel! Currently only have one game play video uploaded right now which has seemed to do well for not having any subs. If you guys don't mind, could some of you drop some great ideas in the comments that you'd like to see? As of right now, my content will consist of montages which isn't the best so every idea really helps. Thanks!

sammie mohamed

New User
Aug 18, 2016
hey whats up man. I'm starting on you youtube in only have one video and is a montage just like you man. it ironic lol. but yeah man i hope we all grow

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey everyone, it's Lasagna and I've officially started my channel! Currently only have one game play video uploaded right now which has seemed to do well for not having any subs. If you guys don't mind, could some of you drop some great ideas in the comments that you'd like to see? As of right now, my content will consist of montages which isn't the best so every idea really helps. Thanks!

Welcome to the family, What games do you play? Have any question about Youtube or Freedom feel free to ask.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.
Good luck on YouTube

By the way, we wanted to know more about you.
Why did you join YouTube? How did you find Freedom?

Wanna know other places to promote?
Promotional Forums include:

• "Introduce Yourself" - bit.ly/2b3At75 - Introduce who you are, what your channel is and how you started.
  • "Content" - bit.ly/FreedomContent - Add only one video in a post for others to see.
  • "Community Reviews" - bit.ly/CommReviews - Only accessable to Freedom! Partners, you can submit either your channel or a video for others to review and give feedback for you and vice versa.

FYI - The colours used mean:
Red - Attention or Rule-Breaking
Purple - Advice or Hints
Blue - Generalised Information