Gaming New Partner!

Alex Carette

New User
Nov 18, 2015
YouTube
Hi my name is Luckayyy otherwise known as Alex. I love to make videos about gaming, csgo, and minecraft in the future! Would love it if you check out my channel. :)

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-E8oKS7YDwkyokO18wofJw

Would love if you subscribed and all :)

Your name: luckayyy/Alex
(Optional) Where are you from?: Denmark
(Optional) How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!? I found it from a friend of mine.
What made you join our forums?: I don't really know..
What are your hobbies?: my hobbies are Netflix and chill, video games, and football.
What is your favorite food? Hamburger
Why did you start YouTube? I had an inspiration from a couple of you tubers.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to hit 1000 subscribers! :)
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming channel
What kind of content do you upload? Gaming, minecraft, csgo montages and any games I have :)
When do you upload?: Weekends
Channel link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-E8oKS7YDwkyokO18wofJw

Last edited:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might want to introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be easily done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum :D, so just edit your thread and you'll be good to go :D

Alex Carette

New User
Nov 18, 2015
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might want to introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be easily done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum :D, so just edit your thread and you'll be good to go :D
Already done now :) gave you some more information :)

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Oh , so that's good , and i actually checked you out , and i see that you have your niche , and that is REALLY GREAT because its easier Plus CS;GO is really popular! ;D , and the look of it , you really look like a good player at that game :p , so you may want to expand your work maybe do some Montages [ BIG ONES ] , Tutorials , Tips and tricks , and those stuff because that will add diversity to your channel , and it would attract many CS:GO Players , but before that , i think that you should work on your graphics [ Thumbnails , Banner , Logo ] So that you can attract those CS:eek: players to your channel , and also you should work on your commentary if added , just remember to make it exciting and energetic plus makes sure that the audio is clear and crisp for it to be appealing to the audience :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D

Alex Carette

New User
Nov 18, 2015
YouTube
Oh , so that's good , and i actually checked you out , and i see that you have your niche , and that is REALLY GREAT because its easier Plus CS;GO is really popular! ;D , and the look of it , you really look like a good player at that game :p , so you may want to expand your work maybe do some Montages [ BIG ONES ] , Tutorials , Tips and tricks , and those stuff because that will add diversity to your channel , and it would attract many CS:GO Players , but before that , i think that you should work on your graphics [ Thumbnails , Banner , Logo ] So that you can attract those CS:eek: players to your channel , and also you should work on your commentary if added , just remember to make it exciting and energetic plus makes sure that the audio is clear and crisp for it to be appealing to the audience :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MAN! :D
Thanks for all your feedback, I'm gonna work on it tomorrow when school is over. :) Please check my channel in 2 days or so and it will be updated :)

Last edited: