CravingGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 25, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone!

This intro is for Composered, the newest place to find out how to write music!

Your name/alias: Formerly CravingGaming, now Composered
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom! on YouTube when starting my first channel a few months back.
What made you join our forums?: This forum helped my first channel grow like I hope my new music composing channel will!
What are your hobbies?: I like rugby and music, that's about it haha.
What is your favorite food? Lasagna, no doubt.
Why did you start YouTube? I felt that YouTube could use a fresh face in Music Composition
What is your biggest dream? To make it past 1000 subs and write music professionally.
What kind of channel do you run?: My channel is based on tutorials, reviews, explanations, and performance. If you want to know about music or how it works, I'm your guy!
How frequently do you upload?: I typically upload on Wednesdays and Saturdays, Mondays occasionally.

Thanks! I hope you check out the channel!

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

As the Freedom! family, we want to know more about you, so can you edit your post and add more about yourself?
Follow the template here.
Also if you are a Freedom! Partner, apply here - https://freedom.community.tm/badge

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!
If you want to write music professionally I suggest you start off my just brainstorming melodies. Then join up with a group of people to maybe form a band or if you want to do it yourself that's fine. Start off my performing at local venues to see how it goes then start mastering music for release to radio maybe.