VLOG New MotoVlogger here

Motoverse

New User
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hi. Motoverse here. Some call me Ray.

I enjoy video creation, just as much as riding my new motorcycle, Lots of people inspired me to start motovlogging. I used to do a gaming channel but it ruined gaming for me, I'd much rather just game on my own time and play how i want to play, without worrying about entertainment. Motovlogging is perfect, because it only makes riding around that much more fun. I have lots of content planned, I'm in the process of telling my life story, and lessons I've learned, as well as having a great time in general.

I just started and I look forward to joining the community of Freedom! As well as making new friends and growing as I go.

I was just accepted to Freedom! and I'm excited to be aboard. Although, I'm still waiting to get the invitation on my dashboard ;)

Thanks for reading.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well may I be the first to welcome you onto the Freedom forum, and also just to let you know that the invitation can take a few days to come through, if for whatever reason it hasn't come through after 2-3 days from you applying it might be worth sending a message to the support team, and they can chase this up for you - http://freedom2.support.tm/

The plan that you have for your channel I.e telling your life story and all the lessons you have learned some rather intriguing, and I wish you all the best of luck with that. Were all friendly here, I like the think of us as one big family so if you ever need any help with anything please don't hesitate to ask any of us on the forum chat. Good luck with everything for the future Ray, and I really hope you enjoy your time here

Motoverse

New User
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Good luck with everything for the future Ray, and I really hope you enjoy your time here

Thank you for the kind words and letting me know it may take a few days. Also thanks for the luck, I only hope I can inspire, knock some sense into, or provide some wisdom over the internet. ;) Take care zeke.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank you for the kind words and letting me know it may take a few days. Also thanks for the luck, I only hope I can inspire, knock some sense into, or provide some wisdom over the internet. ;) Take care zeke.
No need to mention it. I'm sure you will do fine, people always like to seek guidance and wisdom via the internet so i'm sure you will do great.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi. Motoverse here. Some call me Ray.

I enjoy video creation, just as much as riding my new motorcycle, Lots of people inspired me to start motovlogging. I used to do a gaming channel but it ruined gaming for me, I'd much rather just game on my own time and play how i want to play, without worrying about entertainment. Motovlogging is perfect, because it only makes riding around that much more fun. I have lots of content planned, I'm in the process of telling my life story, and lessons I've learned, as well as having a great time in general.

I just started and I look forward to joining the community of Freedom! As well as making new friends and growing as I go.

I was just accepted to Freedom! and I'm excited to be aboard. Although, I'm still waiting to get the invitation on my dashboard ;)

Thanks for reading.

Welcome to the family, I hope you channel get bigger and have any question about Freedom and/or Youtube feel free to ask