Gaming New Minecraft Channel

benjamin Saddler

New User
Feb 7, 2016
New Zealand
YouTube
Hey my name is Benjamin i'm 15 and from New Zealand. I found freedom like most people here by googling it. I saw that some one was talking about a "Partner" and started googling on how to get one. Most of them you had to have a certain criteria met. When I found freedom I was amazed that it was free for such a great service. I wanted to join this forum to Get more subscribers and know what people thought about my channel. My hobbies are Gaming, Eating and sleeping. My favorite food would have to be Roast Chicken. I started youtube because other youtubers inspired to make videos by making me laugh and I wanted to make other people laugh to. although non of my videos have me commentating i still want to make people laugh. My biggest dream is to first get 100,000 subscriber to get the silver play button then get the gold play button them maybe the glass/crystal/diamond play button.
My channel is Minecraft. thats all but maybe in the future ill like to play other games (maybe on a secondary channel) My content is family friendly mainly because there is no talking but if in the future i start talking it still will be to keep that audience. I use to not upload often but now im going to upload every day!

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0i4zrEKrN84suJeIgejqeg

:) Thanks for reading :)