Community New member! :)

Sach92

New User
Feb 19, 2017
YouTube
I'm a new member! Hello to everyone! :) I'm Italian and I'm a young webdesigner with videomaking hobbyr. I new on Youtube too, my main contents are travel and photography. I upload videos when I something really good to share.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17740

Hay there!
Can ya re-do your <intro> as it tells us little about ya or your channel ;)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Travel and Photography, luckily they go hand and hand with each other!
As others have said, could you remake your introduction answering some of the questions in this template:

Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

Also, if you have a YouTube channel, why don't you use our Sub Button?
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your Channel ID for it to successfully appear.

Your Channel ID is the alpha-numeric string after the /
For example:
youtube.com/channel/UCsefsHHSwefjks
will become -
UCsefsHHSwefjks for your Channel ID!

Welcome to the forums :)
Welcome to Freedom!

We appreciate your consistent effort on welcoming new members to the forums, truly the team appreciates this;
However, I would like to say that to split between spam like messages, we do hope you can reply with a more customised answer.
This is no problem, it just would be better than the usual "Welcome to Freedom" or "Welcome to the forums"

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
We appreciate your consistent effort on welcoming new members to the forums, truly the team appreciates this;
However, I would like to say that to split between spam like messages, we do hope you can reply with a more customised answer.
This is no problem, it just would be better than the usual "Welcome to Freedom" or "Welcome to the forums"
Yeah I sometimes fall into that trap of just writing that ;)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'm a new member! Hello to everyone! :) I new on Youtube too, my main contents are travel and photography.
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

So you are one that loves to take pictures of his travels then? With travels i can sure understand you come across amazing places wich maybe you can share some of them with us? :D