How To New Member

Sumeet Bharankar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey there Welcome to Freedom! family and to the community forums. I hope you have a great time here and learn from fellow Freedom! members :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone I am Ruth Palmer and I have a youtube channel, that is where I discovered this community. I am new to this community. Please show some love. Thanks.
Hey and Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Seeing your channel name i see you Craft things? What are some things you Craft for example?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Please may you edit your post with a little bit more about yourself, follow the template here

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hi everyone I am Ruth Palmer and I have a youtube channel, that is where I discovered this community. I am new to this community. Please show some love. Thanks.
Hello Ruth, and welcome to the Freedom community. Would you mind taking a few seconds to tell us some more information about yourself / your channel? For example :
What type of content do you upload
How did you hear about the Freedom community
What made you want to upload to Youtube