Entertainment New Member

Michael Huber

New User
Feb 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello all Freedom people, My name is Michael and i am 12 years old. Like most people my family is not rich. I started YouTube with hopes of becoming famous and providing entertainment for other people so far i had youtube for about a year. I have 37 subs not much but it has been growing. Not to long a go i found out that youtube gives people money based on views. I im getting 1 cent. Im trying to make a new computer and so far with my x-miss money i got the case, power supply and 8GB's of ram and now i need $420 more ugh. Anyways Im trying to earn more money for my family because my mom is on low S.S income and my dad left right afer i was born. I have 2 siblings, 1 Older sister and 1 younger brother. My mom gets an ok amount of money food stamp. She tryes her best to get parts for my pc because she knows I could get a nice amount of money from it (youtube) If anyone could help that will be greatly appreciated =P

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on thumbnails or how to grow an audience, I can help.

Follow the link below to add your subscriber button, which may attract a larger audience for you.
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

All the best. : 3

Reactions: Michael Huber