Gaming New Member To The Network ! :D

ShadowCore

New User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello Everyone , My Name Is Dylan . I'm A 15 Year Old Boy , Born In Algeria With a American Dad And An Algerian Mom . I Have Gone Through A lot In My Life . My Dad Died When I Was 7 And My Sister Got Married So, It Was Just Me And My Mom . I Was "Trained" From When My Dad Died To Do Everything . I Go To The Shop To Buy Things And Go To School By Myself . And I Had A Vocal Problem Which Is Sometimes Really Annoying It's Basically I Can't Pronounce Some Words and Sounds And All Of My Classmates Were Making Fun Of Me . And That's When I Found Out About Video Games . I Started To Put All Of My Spare Time Onto Games And Then My Friends Started To Call Me A "Nerd With No Life" But I Was Ignoring Them . And Then I Started To Watch Youtube And Find How Fun Making Videos Is Really . I Watched People Like : Pewdiepie (Which Is My Fav :D ) , Markplier And SSundee These Are My Inspiration That Got Me Into Making Youtube Videos ! ^^ , This Is A Resume About My Life . And This Is My Channel So If You Guys Want To Help Me Out In My Journey !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXZ1uY-OxsbYlJegKXS44SA

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hello Everyone , My Name Is Dylan . I'm A 15 Year Old Boy , Born In Algeria With a American Dad And An Algerian Mom . I Have Gone Through A lot In My Life . My Dad Died When I Was 7 And My Sister Got Married So, It Was Just Me And My Mom . I Was "Trained" From When My Dad Died To Do Everything . I Go To The Shop To Buy Things And Go To School By Myself . And I Had A Vocal Problem Which Is Sometimes Really Annoying It's Basically I Can't Pronounce Some Words and Sounds And All Of My Classmates Were Making Fun Of Me . And That's When I Found Out About Video Games . I Started To Put All Of My Spare Time Onto Games And Then My Friends Started To Call Me A "Nerd With No Life" But I Was Ignoring Them . And Then I Started To Watch Youtube And Find How Fun Making Videos Is Really . I Watched People Like : Pewdiepie (Which Is My Fav :D ) , Markplier And SSundee These Are My Inspiration That Got Me Into Making Youtube Videos ! ^^ , This Is A Resume About My Life . And This Is My Channel So If You Guys Want To Help Me Out In My Journey !

Welcome To !Freedom

Ryuzaki Amv

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
USA
YouTube

Welcome to FREEDOM :)

Feb 3, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube

Hey! I'm glad you're apart of this family! I hope it goes well for you^^