Gaming NEW MEMBER OF FREEDOM FAMILY!!!

NermTheGamer

New User
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys whats going on, my name is Nerm The Gamer, because all i do is game, well game, go to school, work, and all the fun stuff but my favorite thing is to game and record it for YouTube and get partnered!!!! Now that I am partnered by Freedom (Who I hear is AWESOMEEEE) I am one step further in my goals of becoming a bigger channel. I started a channel up, although this is a new one, about 5 years ago used to record MW2 and games in that era with the HD PVR but life got in the way and money issues hit so I was forced to cut back a bit, but now back on track and recording again and hope to record game play for years to come. So if you want to know more subscribe to me and feel free to ask any questions. Well thanks for taking the time to read this and get to know me!! (y) (Y):)

Last edited:

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Nerm :) Glad to hear you got into the Freedom Network alright! I hope you didn't have to wait too long, with Freedom being a pretty massive network now sometimes it's tough for them to get to all the acceptance letters. But the Freedom team being awesome and all, I know they can still do it :D

Btw good to see another COD fan from the good ol' Youtube days! 2007-2010 seems like so long ago, but I can still remember how much better the channel setup looked back then... xP You excited for Black Ops 3 man? That's a lot of content in that, think we're going to have our hands full recording everything x)

Anyways Nerm, good luck with the new channel man! I'm pretty sure most of us here started over at least one time, it's just part of the Youtube journey and sometimes you gotta start fresh to find your calling ;) Enjoy the forums, and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

NermTheGamer

New User
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Thanks man this means a lot! I hope the same to you, good luck on your channel and I see you're at 383, I hope many more digits appear there in the subscribers amount button. Keep up the good work always believe you can achieve any goal and you will achieve it all! Again thanks for the welcoming.

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Thanks man this means a lot! I hope the same to you, good luck on your channel and I see you're at 383, I hope many more digits appear there in the subscribers amount button. Keep up the good work always believe you can achieve any goal and you will achieve it all! Again thanks for the welcoming.
No probs man, and thanks a bunch for the kind words :D - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hey guys whats going on, my name is Nerm The Gamer, because all i do is game, well game, go to school, work, and all the fun stuff but my favorite thing is to game and record it for YouTube and get partnered!!!! Now that I am partnered by Freedom (Who I hear is AWESOMEEEE) I am one step further in my goals of becoming a bigger channel. I started a channel up, although this is a new one, about 5 years ago used to record MW2 and games in that era with the HD PVR but life got in the way and money issues hit so I was forced to cut back a bit, but now back on track and recording again and hope to record game play for years to come. So if you want to know more subscribe to me and feel free to ask any questions. Well thanks for taking the time to read this and get to know me!! (y) (Y):)
Welcome to freedom friend! Hope you fin what your lucking for! Best of all have fun and don't give up :p

Reactions: NermTheGamer

NermTheGamer

New User
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
GUYS HELP ME GROW PLEASE!!! Share my channel subscribe and I will do the same just let me know you subscribed!!! Thanks family!!!! <3