GFX Request New Logo

MeleeBro

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
YouTube
MeleeBroLoL
Looking for someone to create a new logo for me :) Preferably an animated character shoulders up. I have no issues paying (providing it's reasonable). If interested, let me know below and we can discuss whatever details you need :3. Thank you :)

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hello there!
I can make an Awesome logo for you, Iam a highly trained artist. Pm me for further info what i need to know... Like, colors, theme, style, games etc...

Looking forward to work with you

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

West Side Gaming

Rising User
Nov 14, 2015
Hello there!
I can make an Awesome logo for you, Iam a highly trained artist. Pm me for further info what i need to know... Like, colors, theme, style, games etc...

Hello there!

Hey I was wondering if you could make me a logo I have a channel with over 550 subscribers and need a new logo I will tell you the details of what I want on it through skype add westwezx or email me at [email protected]

Sincerly,
Austin

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hey I was wondering if you could make me a logo I have a channel with over 550 subscribers and need a new logo I will tell you the details of what I want on it through skype add westwezx or email me at [email protected]

Sincerly,
Austin

ote="West Side Gaming, post: 741631, member: 110546"]Hey I was wondering if you could make me a logo I have a channel with over 550 subscribers and need a new logo I will tell you the details of what I want on it through skype add westwezx or email me at westaustin85@gmail.com

Sincerly,
Austin[/quote]
Sure add you in a bit

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
K sure[DOUBLEPOST=1447970933][/DOUBLEPOST]Since its for free, would be nice if you sub to my channel, so i get more known. So i can help more ppl.
Ok can you make my logo Clash of Clans & Bloons TD Battles mobile related just make it look good and put West Side Gaming in it or if that doesn't look good just West atleast. Send it to [email protected] when you are done :)

West Side Gaming

Rising User
Nov 14, 2015
K sure[DOUBLEPOST=1447970933][/DOUBLEPOST]Since its for free, would be nice if you sub to my channel, so i get more known. So i can help more ppl.
ok i will thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448315224][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the logo done yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Price