Service Request New Logo/Intro/Thumbnails

TardedGamer

Rising User
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys. I'm looking to get a new logo, maybe something a bit sharper than what I have now. I'm looking for a new intro, but I don't need one Last thing, I'm looking for three thumbnails. One for GTAV, one for Gangbeasts, and one for Titanfall 2! thank you so much!

Jacoby Crossler

Nov 7, 2015
that's serious underpay for yourself

I don't know if you've noticed but people don't like to pay for things when you don't even include a portfolio... And even with that its hard to get more than $5 out of a person on here because who really reaches out to the general public for way underpaid paid work expecting top quality.

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I don't know if you've noticed but people don't like to pay for things when you don't even include a portfolio... And even with that its hard to get more than $5 out of a person on here because who really reaches out to the general public for way underpaid paid work expecting top quality.
is that so? how come i have over $100 in my paypal from selling GFX work. i do it professionally, charge a price. i negotiate professionally and i succeed. also i hand coded my own website with portfolio. oh and guess what. i'm new to GFX work too http://www.redrobins.uk

YourJustRP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Hi everyone,

My YouTube Name is YourJustRP and my logo is a Y. But everyone calls me RP. So i was wondering if there is any way of getting a new logo made and who you all recommend.

Thanks

RP (lol)

RedRobins.UK

Respected User
Freedom! Member
well it doesn't appear from this website bc I've seen you going around and there is a stunning lack of replies
it's not just this website i am part of. i'm part of multiple forums. discord servers and youtube communities
Hi everyone,

My YouTube Name is YourJustRP and my logo is a Y. But everyone calls me RP. So i was wondering if there is any way of getting a new logo made and who you all recommend.

Thanks

RP (lol)
sure i can make you one. i charge $5 via paypal email me for more info and to negotiate at

[email protected]