madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
Got my new Logitech C920 today and wondered who else is using the C920 and what do people think to it. Do you like it? what do you think is best about it? Im hoping by getting this new webcam it will help enhance my videos and quality as well as streams. Makes such a difference paying more for a webcam then just having a cheap one.

Terry Smith

Aug 31, 2015
YouTube
long story short, the c920 is by far the best webcam you can get for the money imo. bought one myself a few months ago and the 1080p capture makes all the difference when it comes to videos I produce with just my webcam.

Last edited:
Reactions: madmanencore

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
Nice glad to hear you guys enjoy the camera too and I think it is really good, hoping to do some more filming with my studio sized green screen I got last year. It's always just trying to think of what to film, had a break from YouTube for the last week. What's the best video you have filmed with the camera.

Original Gamesters

Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
Canada
www.ogtv.ca
YouTube
Ogtv1up
I got a c920 and it looks very natural without changing any settings. I then got a cheaper one from Logitech for my little partner because this little town only had then1 c920. It looked so much worse no matter how how dialed it. C920 is bomb. Even the mic is decent. We sit shoulder to shoulder a few feet away and there is very nice stereo separation between our voices. Still, our cheap gaming headset mics are better because they don't pick out much background noise like button mashing our mouse drops.

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
Iv been using obs but that's webcam gameplay and gameplay audio all together mic through audacity, not sure best way to do webcam seperate. I did try bandicam you can check out my test video on my channel, that's not too bad allows all files to be separate and great quality. Just a bit expensive in my opinion and the free version only allows 10 mins a time.