Gaming New Italian Youtuber...or something like that :D

Ak3gZ

New User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2017
YouTube
Hello everyone, I'm Ak3gZ and this is my simple Youtube Story... Thanks to my job, I'm doing what I really like: play games and put my gameplays on Youtube. I'm Italian, but I joined this channel to get some collaborations with youtubers of other countries... It will be really fun! Hope to see you guys into my channel. A special Thanks goes to all the persons who are supporting me and the people who will support my channel in the future.

Stay tuned!

Ak3gZ

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, I'm Ak3gZ and this is my simple Youtube Story... Thanks to my job, I'm doing what I really like: play games and put my gameplays on Youtube. I'm Italian, but I joined this channel to get some collaborations with youtubers of other countries... It will be really fun! Hope to see you guys into my channel. A special Thanks goes to all the persons who are supporting me and the people who will support my channel in the future.

Stay tuned!

Ak3gZ
Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm an 18 year old Canadian YouTuber/filmmaker of 8 years! I'm glad you're able to do what you want to do! I watched some of your videos and although I don't quite understand, I enjoy what I saw!!

Ak3gZ

New User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2017
YouTube
Italian too :D
Si? Sei italiano? Hai un canale anche te? Scrivimi per posta :)

Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm an 18 year old Canadian YouTuber/filmmaker of 8 years! I'm glad you're able to do what you want to do! I watched some of your videos and although I don't quite understand, I enjoy what I saw!!
Thanks man. Yea, I know that you don't understand... I need to translate my videos, but I've got 31 videos, so I need someone who has the patience to help me...