Gaming New-ish Youtuber

Krimson Cobra

Rising User
Sep 9, 2014
Colorado
YouTube
Awesome man, glad to hear your back to the ol' youtube GRIND! and thats what it is man its a grind to keep pumping out new content weekly, even if only once a week. Good luck in college and on Youtube. I'll be around if you ever need someone to help with making a video or be in the video with you, I love to Collab!

Reactions: AsianatorStrikes

AsianatorStrikes

ICGaming
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2014
YouTube
Awesome man, glad to hear your back to the ol' youtube GRIND! and thats what it is man its a grind to keep pumping out new content weekly, even if only once a week. Good luck in college and on Youtube. I'll be around if you ever need someone to help with making a video or be in the video with you, I love to Collab!
Yeah man, getting back to it is a bit hard especially now since I made a new channel and trying to get recognize while 100,000 people are like doin the same thing I'm doing hahah and yeah thanks! :), I'll be sure to check your channel out and yeah maybe one day we'll do a video together haha

AsianatorStrikes

ICGaming
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2014
YouTube
Hahaha nah, I'll be driving for awhile. But you have only 2 more years! So you'll be fine. What do you plan to do for a living in GD?
2 years is a really long time for me hahah and I'm not really sure yet, I'm changing my course to IT next year so I can go to the college near me hahah