Community New(ish) Greetings!

Hubristic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 5, 2014
England
YouTube
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, I was a member here a long while ago but the channel sort of fell by the wayside due to life and other commitments! But now I'm back and running my main channel - Hubristic, as well as helping out on another tabletop gaming channel West Berks Gaming.

Hubristic started out as a movie review channel but I've slowly moved towards writing reviews rather than recording them, and concentrating my videos on gaming and the occasional random vlog!

Hoping to really get involved with the community again and meet some great people to possibly collab with and introduce me to some new ideas!

See you around the forums, and on YouTube! :)

-Hubristic

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, I was a member here a long while ago but the channel sort of fell by the wayside due to life and other commitments! But now I'm back and running my main channel - Hubristic, as well as helping out on another tabletop gaming channel West Berks Gaming.

Hubristic started out as a movie review channel but I've slowly moved towards writing reviews rather than recording them, and concentrating my videos on gaming and the occasional random vlog!

Hoping to really get involved with the community again and meet some great people to possibly collab with and introduce me to some new ideas!

See you around the forums, and on YouTube! :)

-Hubristic
Welcome back to the Community :)

Sometimes a break is necessary :)
How is the comeback going so far?

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello Hubristic and welcome back to the Freedom! forums. We hope you stay with us for long this time! Here are some cool things you can do as a (sort of) new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Reactions: Hubristic