Gaming New in Internet - Saitama

Soplikus Rangos

Rising User
Jan 6, 2016
Hello. Im a litte youtuber from Republic of Poland named Mark but on youtube im using nickname Saitama. Im planning to do international videos so please track me. You can also watch me playing on private servers of Metin2 - game by gameforge.

Im planning on buying the forest and make a lets play series from it. without monsters of course

Here is my link. Please listen the vlog in english and dont torture me for bad english please :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello. Im a litte youtuber from Republic of Poland named Mark but on youtube im using nickname Saitama. Im planning to do international videos so please track me. You can also watch me playing on private servers of Metin2 - game by gameforge.

Im planning on buying the forest and make a lets play series from it. without monsters of course

Here is my link. Please listen the vlog in english and dont torture me for bad english please :)
Hello to you too Mark, why did you go with the name Saitama? International videos sound interesting, can you elaborate on the video concept? Let's play videos work once you get more popular, but how do you plan to stand out with your let's play archetype?

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube

Welcome to freedom man

Soplikus Rangos

Rising User
Jan 6, 2016
fattmat on questions im answering on skype AkolitaJoe or login laresm1. This is how you can find me. Im waiting for invitation,

Soplikus Rangos

Rising User
Jan 6, 2016
thanks for accepting me. As i said my english = bad english so.all im saying is thank you and im looking for someone i can collaborate with.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube