Gaming New here

JESSETATTOO

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
www.jessetattoo.com
YouTube
Ahoy-hoy everyone, My name is JesseTattoo and I have been a tattoo artist for over 25years, I have recently been unable to tattoo full time anymore dew to health reasons, So iv been finding myself playing alot more games then normal, and wanted to get back into my youtube channel so here I am.

I read something about not posting links in the first few posts or they will think im spam, but you can look me up on youtube JESSETATTOO

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Hi Jesse welcome to the forum. If you go to your personal setting and in the YouTube channel box put the last part of the URL in it (UCMn3bzilFNbopAOo8mLS3BA) you will get a sub button which will take people straight to your channel. I do a bit of tattooing myself. I'm self taught and I've done most of my own tats. Hope you enjoy you time here and I wish you the best of luck with your channel.

Reactions: JESSETATTOO

JESSETATTOO

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
www.jessetattoo.com
YouTube
Hi Jesse welcome to the forum. If you go to your personal setting and in the YouTube channel box put the last part of the URL in it (UCMn3bzilFNbopAOo8mLS3BA) you will get a sub button which will take people straight to your channel. I do a bit of tattooing myself. I'm self taught and I've done most of my own tats. Hope you enjoy you time here and I wish you the best of luck with your channel.
got it ty