MrPeekay

New User
Nov 17, 2016
Hey guys, my name is MrPeekay and I am a British YouTuber. I found freedom online while searching the internet and immediately joined the forums :D I like playing games and upload commentaries of it on YouTube!

I started YouTube when I was young, I uploaded stop motions that I made in my spare time and recently I have got back into YouTube but gone for gaming instead :)

In the future I hope to become a youtuber with a very nice community of people, I do games like GTA, Chivalry, Rust, Minecraft, Trials, puzzle games like Portal and more! I upload whenever I can (atleast 3 times a week) but will start to get in the routine of uploading daily or every other day!

I hope you check out my channel and subscribe :D Thanks for reading this post and enjoy the rest of your day!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow thanks for that lovely introduction @MrPeekay , welcome to the lovely Freedom forums :) . I hope that you enjoy your time with us and really use the tools that are available to grow your channel - If you have any questions or queries about the forum or anything in general feel free to get in touch :)