Music New Here!

AikunMusic

New User
May 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone. As you can tell by the title. I am new here.

I make music and I have been doing so for quite some time now.

All my music is non copyrighted and can be used in your videos on YouTube. So long as you credit me and include my social links. I release music fairly often but have only got one track up at the moment. Due to being new.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hope you find my music useful.

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
Hello everyone. As you can tell by the title. I am new here.

I make music and I have been doing so for quite some time now.

All my music is non copyrighted and can be used in your videos on YouTube. So long as you credit me and include my social links. I release music fairly often but have only got one track up at the moment. Due to being new.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Hope you find my music useful.
Really awesome job!! what software do you use? and how long does it usually take you to make one song? :)

Reactions: AikunMusic

AikunMusic

New User
May 28, 2016
YouTube
Really awesome job!! what software do you use? and how long does it usually take you to make one song? :)
Thanks a lot! I use FL Studio 12. It all depends really. If I have a lot of inspiration I can make music pretty quickly. But Mastering takes the longest time :).

AikunMusic

New User
May 28, 2016
YouTube
Do you have any additional tools or just your midi keyboard and FL STUDIO 12? :p and do you play any instrument yourself?
I actually only use a mouse and keyboard haha. I am yet to get a MIDI one! I have tried to play instruments in the past but I am not so good! So, I moved on to making music on the PC. Everything I know has been self taught :).

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
I actually only use a mouse and keyboard haha. I am yet to get a MIDI one! I have tried to play instruments in the past but I am not so good! So, I moved on to making music on the PC. Everything I know has been self taught :).
Wow!! This is so impressive!! I would go crazy!! It sounds like hell, you need to be so patient with everything and really if you are making it just by mouse and your keyword. wow!! I wonder what will happen when you will get your midi!!

Reactions: AikunMusic

AikunMusic

New User
May 28, 2016
YouTube
Wow!! This is so impressive!! I would go crazy!! It sounds like hell, you need to be so patient with everything and really if you are making it just by mouse and your keyword. wow!! I wonder what will happen when you will get your midi!!
It has been quite an adventure! But music has become the best part of me. I love it. And I am being 100% honest when I say only a mouse and keyboard. I honestly cannot wait to try with a MIDI though :D.

SxcySounds

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom! it makes me happy to see more music promotional channels I can't wait to listen to more music!