Comedy New here...hello to everyone!

Recently retired (young at heart...lol) but new to You Tube. I am a Photographer/Videographer, Drone Pilot, Golfer, Traveller, and Adventurist. I make videos on all those topics as well as some opinionated ones called "My Slant". Also do weekly joke videos called "Funny Fridays".

Check out my channel and let me know what your thoughts are. Comments and subscriptions are always welcome. (I do sub back). Drop me a line here or on You tube, I'd be happy chat.

Newbies, lets grow our channels together. Best of luck!

Cheers
Scott

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey Dude , Welcome To Freedom! :D

i gotta say that your spirit is really high plus the enthusiasm as well :D i like that , and i also gotta say that you have one catchy Username which i also like about you, dude i think that you can be actually unique on YouTube because you have the skills to do it since you know how to make an incredible scene using these skills, so yeah i really wish that you go on, and develop your skills further :D

Best of luck to you man, and really wish that skills like yours doen't go to waste because as i said that you can do a lot of things with them!

dakota meyers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
Recently retired (young at heart...lol) but new to You Tube. I am a Photographer/Videographer, Drone Pilot, Golfer, Traveller, and Adventurist. I make videos on all those topics as well as some opinionated ones called "My Slant". Also do weekly joke videos called "Funny Fridays".

Check out my channel and let me know what your thoughts are. Comments and subscriptions are always welcome. (I do sub back). Drop me a line here or on You tube, I'd be happy chat.

Newbies, lets grow our channels together. Best of luck!

Cheers
Scott
well hello those r some awesome skills to have I watched one of your drone videos going over a golf course very cool and as the other guys says u got some unique skills to become a good youtube I subbed myself keep up the good work and its always good to be young at heart not tht I would know yet I'm only 19