Gaming New Here and lets grow together!

The Sakatash

New User
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
Hi, i'm sakatash and I'm a youtuber with almost 100 subscribers. I'm gonna need some help getting there. I produce hilarious content and I can assure you will at least giggle from watching one of my videos.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, i'm sakatash and I'm a youtuber with almost 100 subscribers. I'm gonna need some help getting there. I produce hilarious content and I can assure you will at least giggle from watching one of my videos.
You seem very sure of yourself Sakatash :p What inspired you to start working on videos? Asking for help works at times, but you need to seek some people out yourself, you'll be able to learn a lot more if you collaborate with others ^^

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the forums (if you are new)! Remember, always have fun with what you are doing on YouTube (although I think you are already :p)! If you ever need constructive criticism and tips for your channel or a certain video, I'm always here to help! Just PM me on these forums! :D

The Sakatash

New User
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums (if you are new)! Remember, always have fun with what you are doing on YouTube (although I think you are already :p)! If you ever need constructive criticism and tips for your channel or a certain video, I'm always here to help! Just PM me on these forums! :D
alright thanks m8