Entertainment New Here and Hoping to Grow.

Will It Crush?

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hi guys and girls!
I run 'Will It Crush?' on Youtube, which is a new community based interactive hydraulic press channel.
Essentially, we crush things.

However we take requests from the comments section as well as social media and want to build a community that likes to see interesting and weird things being destroyed!

Hope to find a place here and get some help on growth.

Update: Thanks to @fattmat for the template!

Your name:
Paul
Where are you from?: United Kingdom
How old are you?: 26
How did you find Freedom!?: Stumbled across a promo video
What made you join our forums?: It was on the Freedom front page :D
What are your hobbies?: Creating exciting content and gaming
What is your favourite food?: Probably some form of Pepperoni pizza. Yum.
Why did you start YouTube?: To build a community and deliver some fun videos.
What is your biggest dream?: Be able to Youtube full time and get some viral content going.
What kind of channel do you run?: It is a channel about crushing / destroying stuff!
How frequently do you upload?: Aim is for every day, but a minimum of 5 times a week.

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys and girls!
I run 'Will It Crush?' on Youtube, which is a new community based interactive hydraulic press channel.
Essentially, we crush things.

However we take requests from the comments section as well as social media and want to build a community that likes to see interesting and weird things being destroyed!

Hope to find a place here and get some help on growth.
Everyone loves crushing videos :p I saw a post on reddit where everyone went crazy over a new upcoming press channel. Can we get to know the people behind your channel as well? We'd love for you to introduce yourself as well! Channels tends to get most of the publicity, but the idea of knowing the person behind the machine works greatly too. Have you seen the sticky threads on here? There's a template that you can add into your post, giving us more of a chance to know you better!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Reactions: Will It Crush?

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

be sure to click the link in my sig for ways to grow your channel :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

ahhh.. reminds me of the good ol' days of "will it blend" - good times, good times :)

subscribed to you :)