GFX Request new header for my youtube channel

Robin 2

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
YouTube
Hello all,

I am looking for a professional looking header for my youtube channel.
In the header comes my logo and perhaps something from minecraft should me nice :)
and colour scheme yellow green.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello all,

I am looking for a professional looking header for my youtube channel.
In the header comes my logo and perhaps something from minecraft should me nice :)
and colour scheme yellow green.

Hello, I've made a design you may like which is attached to this reply. If you like it all I ask in return in 25 forum credits, there will be a watermark in the bottom right corner which can be removed on request for an additional 25 forum credits. I'm willing to alter the design to whatever you say below, Thanks

preview.jpg

Reactions: Robin 2

Robin 2

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I've made a design you may like which is attached to this reply. If you like it all I ask in return in 25 forum credits, there will be a watermark in the bottom right corner which can be removed on request for an additional 25 forum credits. I'm willing to alter the design to whatever you say below, Thanks

View attachment 18449
hi thnxx.
But my logo isn't in it and i want it in the header also.

Robin 2

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2016
YouTube
Great, if you happy with it & that's all you want then I ask that you send me 25 credits via a transfer here to me (Dev_J) and I'll send you the full image via PM as soon as I get the credits. if you want more added though, just let me know.
for now it is great :) i send you the 25 credits