Fir3Works

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2017
New York
YouTube
Fir3Works__
Hello everybody

My name Ralique but you can call me Fir3Works. Every since I was a little Kid I've always had a passion for gaming. As an adult, the passion for gaming is stronger than ever. To be honest, I can't picture life without gaming lol. In February 2017 I decided to start my gaming YouTube channel. So far it has been a great experience and I look forward to a bright future in the community. The game console I currently game on is the Xbox One, and I've recently brought me a gaming PC. Other than that I look forward to networking and meeting new people.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello Ralique and welcome to the Freedom forums, I've also had a similar experience with games, my life would be a lot different without them considering I'm going into the industry itself. Great to hear your having a good experience with YouTube and that your channel is doing well :) I'll give it a look in a bit. what specs did you get in your Gaming PC?, I'd assume you'd be getting something better than mine (My Rig). I look forward to seeing you around the forums soon.​