Gaming New Guy here and up for some collaborations!

Go4lyfe

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
India
YouTube
My name: Sarthak Arora
Where am I from?: I am from India.
How old am I?: i am 20 now in 2016 :D
How did I find Freedom!? I found out about freedom by some other popular channel!
What made me join Freedom forums?: Because I wanted to be more social and was keen to know what all was happening in our Freedom Family :)
What are my hobbies?: My hobbies are playing game and listening to music ;)
Why did I start YouTube? I am pursuing Engineering and don't want to live more on my parent's money, so started the channel thinking this might help me in someway! :)
What is my biggest dream? Well I don't have any biggest dream but yea to be popular on YouTube!
What kind of channel do I run?: I run a gaming channel where I do upload some game clips and knowledgeable things about different games!
How frequently do I upload?: I do upload whenever I get time but I do live stream on YouTube almost daily unless I have some important work or my exams! :D

I also want to do some collaborations, if anyone want to can contact me!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome, its always nice to see a new face around the forums. If you are open to collab with other users than all requests and offers will be advertised at the link below, so feel free to check them out and engage with the wider forum users.
https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

If you need any further help, please don't hesitate to ask either myself or another forum member in the group chat