JMCGames

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Synbaz
Hey guys, back again [with the white vans] jk.. Just wondering if you could give me feedback on the new video. I'm mainly asking about my audio/voice. Is there any clipping? And how is the outro audio I have started to tweak it a bit to where it gets gradually louder as it gets near to the outro.

Thanks a million guys!

You can watch the video here :

LustraGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
Well I like your voice in the video. It is very clear and you can easily understand what you are saying. You also speak pretty fluent which is a huge plus.
The outro audio can be a bit less loud but why have outro sound without outro?
There is just a black screen showing. Was this a mistake?

Reactions: JMCGames

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube
nice video
your voice is really entertaining
one suggestion change you outro so that it isn't just a black screen
if you can't think of what to put there then just get rid of it completely because outros aren't really a crucial thing to have so you can get away with not having one as long as you make clear in your commentary that thats the end of the video

Reactions: JMCGames

JMCGames

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Synbaz
Well I like your voice in the video. It is very clear and you can easily understand what you are saying. You also speak pretty fluent which is a huge plus.
The outro audio can be a bit less loud but why have outro sound without outro?
There is just a black screen showing. Was this a mistake?

Thank you so much for your feedback it's a great motivation for me! The outro I just like the song a lot! so yeah I just added it but I will remove it because it was recommend so strongly by both of you guys :)

Thank you once again for the feedback I am truly humble for it :')

JMCGames

Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Synbaz
nice video
your voice is really entertaining
one suggestion change you outro so that it isn't just a black screen
if you can't think of what to put there then just get rid of it completely because outros aren't really a crucial thing to have so you can get away with not having one as long as you make clear in your commentary that thats the end of the video

Thank you so much for your feedback it's a great motivation for me! The outro I just like the song a lot! so yeah I just added it but I will remove it because it was recommend so strongly by both of you guys :)

Thank you once again for the feedback I am truly humble for it :')

sorry its a repeat from the guy above but the feedback is similar so definitely cut the outro out :)