Gaming New Gaming Youtuber - Check me out!

sygmystic

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2017
New York, NY
YouTube
Hi #freedomfamily!,

Before I start, thank you guys for clicking on this post. In this thread, I wanted to introduce myself to the freedom! family. This channel that I have now have been linked to freedom! for 2 days but I have been partnered 3 months on my other channel. My channel is named S.Y.G Mystic, I am posting gaming content and I will do a tutorial or commentary once in a while. I hope some of you can go check out my channel and hopefully subscribe. Thank you so much and have a great day!

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hi #freedomfamily!,

Before I start, thank you guys for clicking on this post. In this thread, I wanted to introduce myself to the freedom! family. This channel that I have now have been linked to freedom! for 2 days but I have been partnered 3 months on my other channel. My channel is named S.Y.G Mystic, I am posting gaming content and I will do a tutorial or commentary once in a while. I hope some of you can go check out my channel and hopefully subscribe. Thank you so much and have a great day!
Welcome to freedom man!

Y

YourSimpleGamer

great content and commentary. hoping to see more and enjoy your time on here in Freedom!