Gaming New gaming YouTube channel!

May 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone!!

My name is Josh, although I go by the name "Mario The Smash Bro" on YouTube. Right now, I'm only 15, and I live in Australia (however I was born in England).

It's a fairly small channel I've got going, and it would be great to build a community and hear some feedback from you guys as to how I can improve my content and make it more fun to watch. The channel is primarily focused on gaming, because that's what I love doing.

I started YouTube because I wanted to take my love for gaming to a whole new level. I always enjoyed playing video games with my friends and family, but when I saw that there were people who did that on YouTube, I decided to create a channel and do the same. All I want to do on YouTube is to have lots of fun and bring happiness to those who watch my videos! :D I usually upload once a week mainly due to school commitments, but I try to make my videos great quality and enjoyable to watch.

I found Freedom! on a YouTube videos that discussed how YouTube networks worked, and it suggested many networks that focused on small channels, which my channel obviously is, and it seemed to be a very popular option that people went for. So that's why I'm here on Freedom :)

Thanks for taking your time to read, it would be great hearing some feedback, and I hope you enjoy my channel!
See you guys later!! :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey everyone!!

My name is Josh, although I go by the name "Mario The Smash Bro" on YouTube. Right now, I'm only 15, and I live in Australia (however I was born in England).

It's a fairly small channel I've got going, and it would be great to build a community and hear some feedback from you guys as to how I can improve my content and make it more fun to watch. The channel is primarily focused on gaming, because that's what I love doing.

I started YouTube because I wanted to take my love for gaming to a whole new level. I always enjoyed playing video games with my friends and family, but when I saw that there were people who did that on YouTube, I decided to create a channel and do the same. All I want to do on YouTube is to have lots of fun and bring happiness to those who watch my videos! :D I usually upload once a week mainly due to school commitments, but I try to make my videos great quality and enjoyable to watch.

I found Freedom! on a YouTube videos that discussed how YouTube networks worked, and it suggested many networks that focused on small channels, which my channel obviously is, and it seemed to be a very popular option that people went for. So that's why I'm here on Freedom :)

Thanks for taking your time to read, it would be great hearing some feedback, and I hope you enjoy my channel!
See you guys later!! :D

Welcome to the family and I think you like Mario Games?