Gaming New Gaming Countdown Channel!

ZCountdowns

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Australia
YouTube
ZCountdowns
Hey guys, my name's Zander and I run a channel called Zander's Countdowns!
The main games that I have done so far are Mario, Pokemon and I've got a Terraria countdown coming up on friday.
Here's some basic info about me:
Where are you from?: From the land down under, Australia!
How did you find Freedom!? I got invited by a guy named Syiler
What made you join our forums?: I was interested in join a community
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, skateboarding, etc.
What is your favorite food? Jelly Beans!
Why did you start YouTube? I made this channel because I felt like I had a significant amount of knowledge about games and I like to make videos as well.
What is your biggest dream? To become a notable figure on YouTube!
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Related Countdowns
How frequently do you upload?: Once a week, unless it's holidays!
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, my name's Zander and I run a channel called Zander's Countdowns!
The main games that I have done so far are Mario, Pokemon and I've got a Terraria countdown coming up on friday. I think my videos are edited highly as well as also showing a high level of quality, that's about it for introducing myself and feel free to check out my videos! :)
Zander is a sweet name, I rarely ever hear any Z-names lately :p Mario was great playing when I was younger, but I rarely have the motivation to beat it any more. Terraria was great too, how often do you play it? How do you edit your videos differently, and what makes them high quality? And a last note, welcome again to the forums Zander. If you're curious about getting more attention to your introduction post, consider checking out the welcoming thread ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

ZCountdowns

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Australia
YouTube
ZCountdowns
Zander is a sweet name, I rarely ever hear any Z-names lately :p Mario was great playing when I was younger, but I rarely have the motivation to beat it any more. Terraria was great too, how often do you play it? How do you edit your videos differently, and what makes them high quality? And a last note, welcome again to the forums Zander. If you're curious about getting more attention to your introduction post, consider checking out the welcoming thread ^^

To answer your questions, I do play terraria a lot and I think my editing style is different since I have an extreme high standard and thanks!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I use camtasia studio 8 to edit my videos, sometimes I remove parts and yes I put in music but I don't think I put in any major special effects
That's good to know that you're active on sprucing up the videos. Music, cutting down bits, and using annotations can definitely help viewer retention ^^