PC New gaming collaboration group - Looking for members!

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
Hello!
I'm Yangy and I have founded this new YouTube group and we're here to bring the audience high quality videos and a bunch of laughs along the way!
But we need members, so this is where you come in - I'm going to post the requirements and a few questions before you can join!

Requirements
  • Must be at least 14 years old
  • Must have a basic knowledge on copyright for the group channel
  • Must be active
  • Must be someone who is fun to play with and not lose their temper easily
  • Must have good quality content
  • Must be able to speak English (Basic knowledge)
  • Must have a good enough mic
  • Must do gaming videos (Or plan on starting them)

Questions
  • How old are you?
  • What is your channel? (Please include link)
  • What is your Skype account?
  • What platforms can you record on? If PC is one, can it handle high-end games?
  • When are you available?
  • What timezone are you in?
  • What games do you play?
  • Why should you be able to join?
We intend to have a group channel but are still deciding on a name, 'GEFY! - Gaming Entertainment For You!' is one of the ideas so far, but if you have any, we are taking all into consideration.
This group won't be done via a leadership but everyone will be equals, just because I have founded the group, doesn't mean I get any sort of last say, this makes everything fair on everyone. All decisions will be made by a vote
I hope I've made this clear enough, feel free to submit your application and any questions below, I shall try to answer them ASAP.
Any details you don't want to share on this public forum, feel free to privately message me. (y) (Y)

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some people soon! - Yangy

TheExtreme Gaming

Respected User
Sep 3, 2015
  • How old are you: 13 nearly 14
  • What is your channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9XjnR8lkmU6lLIJUAT_bMw
  • What is your Skype account: theextreme.gaming
  • What platforms: Computer Good, Xbox360 Standard
  • When are you available: dont know
  • What timezone are you in: Greenwich Meantime
  • What games do you play: Garrys Mod, CS:GO, Civ 5, Civ Beyond earth. And whole bunch more games
  • Why should you be able to join:Its up to you :)

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
  • How old are you? 23-soon to be 24
  • What is your channel? (Please include link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl05d4gaceCCWk5zyezQt5g
  • What is your Skype account? nicolas.wilhoit
  • What platforms can you record on? If PC is one, can it handle high-end games? PC, and yes
  • When are you available? Most days with notice
  • What timezone are you in? Mountain Daylight Time
  • What games do you play? League of Legends
  • Why should you be able to join? I do a lot of fun things using League.

froazzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
Hello my name is Chris Aka Froazzy, I am 17 years old i have been uploading rather frequently use to create 1 video per day but now currently making every other day as in i do a video then the next i wont and the next i will. I'd like to point out that most of the the subscribers that watch mainly because i am very similar to the RPGminx which is surprising she is one of my favourite

My current microphone is the blue Yeti microphone

I will record anything that is highly loved to watch excluding GTA V

Here are some of the games that I will like to defiantly record: Minecraft, Rocket League, Gmod, Dammed, Guns of Icarus, Dead Realm (pretty much all fun multi player games, willing to buy games if I need to)

My platform is a PC and it can handle it can handle pretty everything

My Skype name: gravityruler

My Time zone is UK but I can stay up long enough if needed.

I should collab with you because I am high energy I can humour the people i collab with and I tend to be amazingly funny when I work with other willing youtubers

Here is my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoegkgQig_00jqcjmW_3hXg

My recent video here:

MurrDurrr

Rising User
May 24, 2015
  • How old are you? 16
  • What is your channel? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxDRpLXBFG1fUljKopKFJeg
  • What is your Skype account? MurrDurrrYT
  • What platforms can you record on? If PC is one, can it handle high-end games? PC, and yes. I am also upgrading to a 1k build from my 700 come Christmas time. I get roughly 90-140fps on high in CSGO to put it in perspective.
  • When are you available? Usually everyday
  • What timezone are you in? EST
  • What games do you play? Payday 2, Arma 3, CSGO, Ark, Gmod, too many games XD
  • Why should you be able to join? I would consider myself to be funny and entertaining so I could make videos more entertaining as well as just be a friendly and fun person in the group.