Gaming New Gaming Channel!

Flash_Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: My name is Flash Gaming but most of my friends just call me Flash!
Where are you from?: I am from the United States of America and I currently live in the state of Illinois very near Chicago
How old are you?: I am 17 years old and I turn 18 in January.
How did you find Freedom!? I wanted to find a network that really interacted with its YouTubers.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to learn new tips to grow my YouTube channel and also help others along the way.
What are your hobbies?: I like to game, watch netflix and hang out with some friends and family.
What is your favorite food?: My favorite food has to be Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Why did you start YouTube?: I have always enjoyed gaming and I wanted to share the love and joy I receive from gaming with others.
What is your biggest dream?: My most realistic dream is to be able to provide for my family! I want to not have to worry about bills. I never want my child to say to me "Can we get this? Or do we not have the money?" That would break my heart. By my biggest dream would just to be rich beyond my wildest dreams with real friends that don't like me just for the money.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: Every other day!
Thank you for reading my introduction! I would really appreciate it if you would check out my channel. I only have 3 videos posted so far but I will be posting every other day so many more videos are to come!
Thank you guys!
-Flash Gaming

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Your name/alias: My name is Flash Gaming but most of my friends just call me Flash!
Where are you from?: I am from the United States of America and I currently live in the state of Illinois very near Chicago
How old are you?: I am 17 years old and I turn 18 in January.
How did you find Freedom!? I wanted to find a network that really interacted with its YouTubers.
What made you join our forums?: I wanted to learn new tips to grow my YouTube channel and also help others along the way.
What are your hobbies?: I like to game, watch netflix and hang out with some friends and family.
What is your favorite food?: My favorite food has to be Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Why did you start YouTube?: I have always enjoyed gaming and I wanted to share the love and joy I receive from gaming with others.
What is your biggest dream?: My most realistic dream is to be able to provide for my family! I want to not have to worry about bills. I never want my child to say to me "Can we get this? Or do we not have the money?" That would break my heart. By my biggest dream would just to be rich beyond my wildest dreams with real friends that don't like me just for the money.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: Every other day!
Thank you for reading my introduction! I would really appreciate it if you would check out my channel. I only have 3 videos posted so far but I will be posting every other day so many more videos are to come!
Thank you guys!
-Flash Gaming

Welcome to the family Flash Gaming, I know how you feel Im in same problem but try not worry about the money to much just focuse on the video, quality, and you person and fun, and how you find about Freedom! ??

Flash_Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the family Flash Gaming, I know how you feel Im in same problem but try not worry about the money to much just focuse on the video, quality, and you person and fun, and how you find about Freedom! ??
Money isn't why I've started to do Youtube. Of course it will be a plus to actually make money but that's not why I started it. And I found out about Freedom through a friend who is actually a Partner through Freedom!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Money isn't why I've started to do Youtube. Of course it will be a plus to actually make money but that's not why I started it. And I found out about Freedom through a friend who is actually a Partner through Freedom!

Thats good you do youtube as hobby and that awesome you friend show freedom to you.