Gaming New Gaming channel

Explsion Gamer

Rising User
Apr 25, 2015
Ireland
YouTube
my old channel wasn't doing too good it had way too many inactive subs so i decided to rebrand with a new channel the channel is called BOOMVsGAMING its where i play many different games and bring the irish banter flow through them all so its lots of fun. it would be much appreciated if any of yous want to check out this new channel and give feedback. i know it doesn't look like much now because i only set it up like a few minutes ago so bare in mind thats why the artwork inst good yet going to try and get someone to deal with that. i just made a random one myself so it wouldnt look plain
so i hope youll support me in this start of a rebrand

Dunkin4donuts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
my old channel wasn't doing too good it had way too many inactive subs so i decided to rebrand with a new channel the channel is called BOOMVsGAMING its where i play many different games and bring the irish banter flow through them all so its lots of fun. it would be much appreciated if any of yous want to check out this new channel and give feedback. i know it doesn't look like much now because i only set it up like a few minutes ago so bare in mind thats why the artwork inst good yet going to try and get someone to deal with that. i just made a random one myself so it wouldnt look plain

Welcome! I am also a gaming channel. I mostly do call of duty :) My channel is Dunkin4donuts.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I understand why some channels don't do well when they first begin. It takes time to learn everything for what makes a successful youtube channel in general. What kind of games are you most interested in?